Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I'm ahead of schedule. Although a week or so ago, I was a bit bummed after actually doing the math and seeing for real how much money I spend in one year on necessities, I am further along with my cash savings than my FA projected. So Yeah for me!

I received my raise and I'm going to be putting most of it directly into savings. Projecting out the pay periods for the rest of the year, I will be at a number with my EF that I'm comfortable with by end of 2011.

Now that I've done the math and projected everything out I have a solid goal to go for where before I was just guessing.

·
Registered
176 Posts
:tay: Yaaaay! That's gotta feel pretty darned good!

Reactions: frugal is fun

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Great job planning and implementing your goal. Living like no one else now, so you can live like no one else later :)

·
19,119 Posts
Terrific!!

Now that I've done the math and projected everything out I have a solid goal to go for where before I was just guessing.
Frugal is fun - congratulations!! Your above quote sums it up perfectly for me!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
That's fantastic news!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.