Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i joined a 'new' (for me) exercise/food journal online a few weeks ago.
now, i dont use the scale we have (personal preference) except maybe once every few months. so i don't know how much weight has actually been lost.

BUT...

for the past 3 weeks i've exercised 5 days a week minimum, have noticed improved energy, a great hunger when I am hungry, but not in between meals (unless there's an unusual amount of physical activity), eating lots better (and therefore cooking better foods for everyone), I drink lots of teas and have a splurge "cappuccino" (dry mix) in the morning.

but i feel great. i know i've lost some weight, as i can 'see' it in the mirror (face & other more noticeable areas), my clothes are looser.:cheer4:

I want to celebrate!!!
:hurray:

So I will! Tomorrow I get to do something for ME. :)
:dancing:

thanks -had to share!

·
Registered
583 Posts
AWESOME job!! Exercise has to be a part of any healthy lifestyle. Diet is only half of it and it's great you've found something you like to do. Keep up the good work. Consistency is the key! :fdance::fdance::fdance:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
great work!!!! I know its harder sometimes for some like me. I get caught into the portion size. i got the night time eating under control lol

Congrats on feeling better and losing as much as you did so far.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Congratulations!

I think if you can get into the exercise aspect you're onto a winner. Keep up the good work, that increased energy and starting to see the results are such a great motivator aren't they!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am happy for you!!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
:congrats: Exercise makes you feel good inside and out. I don't use a scale either (I use my clothes as a guide if I have gained or lost weight)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:blush: :thanx:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
wonderful for you!!! congrats

1 - 11 of 11 Posts