Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am miteigenenhaenden!

I am glad that I found this forum. Unfortunately, my English is not really good, so I need a translator.
I registered here because I want to share with you about everyday savings. In German-speaking countries there are very few sources of information on frugal life.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
:welcome2:

:welcome2:To frugal village

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi! I am fine. Thanks for asking!

We have just relaxed the corona restrictions. We are allowed to meet again with a maximum of 5 people who do not live with us in the same household. All shops have opened again and the supply is secured again. There is also flour, sugar and toilet paper again. ;-) Restaurants can also partially reopen.
The borders with neighboring countries will probably be opened again in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I am new here too, nice to meet you :vs_cool: Where in Germany do you live? It's my dream to buy a house in Berlin for years now, I just love this city and local cuisine

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Welcome! My dad was from Germany, he moved over to the US when he was 25 years old along with two of his brothers. The rest of his family stayed in Germany. Funny that your country too had a shortage of toilet paper, so it wasn't just us Americans hoarding toilet paper.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Kardok!

I live in Baden-Württemberg, i.e. in the southwest of Germany.
If you want to buy a house in Berlin, you have to invest a lot of money. Berlin has become very expensive.
What do you love about the local cuisine?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there! I've been in Germany for couple times when I was a student. Before the quarantine, I even thought of moving here. I really enjoyed Dresden. But honestly have a little bit hard time of learning german :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts