Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, who can find the creepiest thing out there to share on the net?

I found this one on You-Tube. Warning - it has some graphic pics (and I think three (?) with frontal nudity but hey, they are DOLLS) and is NOT for kids - too darned creepy!! But between the pics and the music, I think it comes close to the creepiest thing out there!! :)

For those of you with phobias, it is a slideshow of creepy dolls. I found it while trying to find some Katan Amano dolls.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I thought it was borderline maybe too creepy to put here, but the music just sent it over the top for me. I couldn't resist. Katan Amano is known for making beautiful dolls with "ruined" faces, but I don't think these were all hers.

·
19,119 Posts
How interesting that I cannot view these on my home computer - guess I was just not meant to view creepiness!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
My real life is too creepy to look at those.
I'm at my computer yesterday and a redtail hawk crashes into the window. Before I can close my mouth,it hops up snatches a squirrel (full size not chipmunk) and flies off. Why does this crap have to happen around Halloween.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yow, fw, that IS creepy. I occasionally see a ground squirrel picked off, and I always feel sorry for the little guys.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
heebie jeebies
ughhh there gross and creepy. its like supernatural creepy,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts