Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to make sure the I came and wished everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and that all of you have been very kind and very good online friends for me. I have really come to enjoy this site and the people on it. I am writing this because the kids are all out of school and in a day so will the hubby and we only have one computer...so therefore... the mommy probably won't be able to get near it.. So just remember you all are on my "for thankful list" and have a great turkey day..

take care.. catch everyone... probably monday....
ms louise

·
Registered
679 Posts
:pilgrim:

Thank you Ms Louise :)
I feel the same way. I am so thankful to be a part of FV. I've never failed to find help or support here when I needed it. And as a homebody it was a good feeling to find out I'm not the oddball I thought I was. (Well maybe I am a little LOL)

So to join in I also want to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to all of you precious villagers out there. When I count my blessings my heart is more than full and I wish the same for each of you. :heartsm:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Ditto here! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I've always been a loner because I was picked on as a kid....brainiac type. So, I feel great to come on here and visit. Everyone is so accepting, friendly and caring. I enjoy everyones insight and help, you all are so great :) I'm thankful to be counted among you all, and to have found such a nice group of people.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Ditto here! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I've always been a loner because I was picked on as a kid....brainiac type. So, I feel great to come on here and visit. Everyone is so accepting, friendly and caring. I enjoy everyones insight and help, you all are so great :) I'm thankful to be counted among you all, and to have found such a nice group of people.
:yeah:

Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving everyone!!

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
This site has been a real blessing to me. I look forward to logging on every day and seeing what everyone is up to. And it's been such an accepting group of people.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and thanks to all of you for giving me all the great advice at the Village.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

I agree, I enjoy this site because there's no bickering and everyone is so accepting of everyone else.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
282 Posts
Great thread Ms. Louise! - I will probably lose computer priviledges too LOL!

I'm still new here, but I feel comfortable and not judged or weird, which is odd 'cause I feel weird most of the time! I'm thankful I found a great group of peeps (as the kids say):cheer4: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I don't have a huge circle of friends in real life. I'm a math nerd who files taxes for fun! DH is my best best friend and although he himself is also frugal, its nice to come on here and read about other people's experiences and frugal ideas. I am VERY thankful for Frugal Village and all of its Villagers.

I'd invite all of y'all over for turkey and Christmas dinner if I could.
If anyone's ever in Dallas, give me a holler! :flowers:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Have always enjoyed being part of "The Village" Hope you all have a lovely day and a great meal, and if you are traveling, please drive safe....Liz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts