Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there who have "children" who need heartworm pills, flea treatments, toe nails clipped, grooming appointments, vet check ups, big bags of dog and cat food and most of all who need love and care.

My dog truly feels I am her mother. When she is scared she jumps on me so I will pick her up. She reminds me every day that pet ownership is a huge responsibility and one that I enjoy immensely.

:purpcat::paw:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I love all 4 of my cats and dont want anything to happen to them. They all think I am their mom as I am the one who feeds them and cleans their boxes

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thank you so much for the post frugal!!!

Happy Mother's Day

back to you too and everyone else who's pets are just as much their family as the human ones. I definitely fall into that category since I don't have children. It's just me and the "girls" (my 2 kittykats). I don't know what I would do without them -- their companionship and little quirks make my days so much better.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jolinekacie We have a Lucy. She is a Terrier.

Our Lucy loves my mother's cooking. All we have to say is,"Lucy we have Grandma's cooking" and she comes running. My mother cooks mostly from scratch so we let Lucy have some of the soup she makes. When I walk in the door after being at my mother's house, that dog acts like she knows what is coming even if I leave the food in the car for a few minutes. I am wondering if my mother's food and containers have a scent she can pick up on, even from far away. It is so weird but that is what makes me love this dog even more. She is so unique and every day she shows us some new quirk she has that makes us love her even more.

Growing up I had 2 dogs and I loved them dearly but now I have a dog that thinks that I am the cat's meow (pun intended). It is a great feeling.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I feel very lucky and am totally in love with my babies:
:mushy:
Tangie - Pomeranian
Rosie - 1/2 Yorkie - 1/2 Chihuahua
Ms Boots - Yellow and White Cat
Harley D - Lady Iguana
Marlboro Man - Man Iguana

I am not as close to the Iguanas as the warm blooded ones but I luv 'em too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts