Bringing joy to the soul
Yes, the blessings of spring
Fill my heart with hope
My soul with excitement of surprises to come
My spirit with everlasting love

·
Registered
469 Posts
Beautiful poem and picture. I, however, am a fall lover. Spring here signals the prelude to a brutal, viciously hot summer. It's not uncommon for it to be over 100 degrees for weeks on end. I'm uncomfortable at anything over 75 degrees (I must be evolved from Eskimo blood or something). Those of you that just came out of the deep freezing winter, I'm happy for you to welcome spring. Know that I envy your ideal summers up there. :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Beautiful poem. Still waiting for spring to arrive here! It is wonderful to see the changing of the seasons. I welcome each of them when they approach. :)

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
It is a beautiful spring day here just like i like it not to hot not to cold.

·
19,119 Posts
What a beautiful and peaceful way to enter Spring!! Mahalo!!

G

·
Thank you for sharing. I was going to take my son out to a local state park today to celebrate the first day of spring, but he's decidedly sick today. It's a shame, since he's been talking about the first day of spring since January.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I'm so glad it's finally Spring! Looking forward to sunshine and warm weather, wearing sandals, retiring the cold-weather clothes to the back of the closet, picnics, gardening, and more! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.