Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Canadians! We had our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday evening. As always, we had some friends over for dinner. The food was all vegan, all delicious, and there was lots of it!

It is our favourite holiday, because it is one that everyone can observe. Everyone has something that they can be thankful for. In fact, if we put our minds to it, most of us can think of quite a lot of things to be thankful for.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving day, Keith! And everyone else!

Now you just gotta share your Vegan spread with me.. Lentil Loaf? Vegan stuffing?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nut loaf, roasted mixed veggies (brussels sprouts, squash, peppers, carrots, etc), a Thai curry, a cabbage-nut dish, and pumpkin pie with cashew cream. Yum!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Well thanks a lot. I could have drove there in three days just in time for that carving of the nut loaf, if you would have sent me an invite!! :D

Thanks for sharing and I love the spread so much!! Sounds wonderful. Glad your Thanksgiving turned out nice. I usually hate Thanksgiving here....

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian fv'ers.

Hope you all have a great day..........the 'official day' is tomorrow....right? (that is what my calendar says)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts