Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you got a Sizzix dye cutting machine?

I've been looking at them on eBay and it looks like a REALLY cool 'toy' to have.

But they are really expensive (I think) and I'm not really sure if I could justify that kind of price or how much use you could make of it???

I'm wondering if anybody has one and how much use you can get out of it - or if it's just a waste?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Could you please explain what this machine is???? Now you've got me all curious about it.:eek:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i almost got one for myself but i found that for the amount of time i would use it, and the cost of buying new dies, it wasn't worth it for me. I spend very little just buying die cuts at my local scrapbook store.

Debbie, a Sizzix is a die cutting machine that with the proper dies cuts out letters, numbers and other designes from paper and cardstock. these are used by lots of crafters for paper crafts especially. Scrapbookers use them on their pages for embellishing, card makers use them on cards, and so on

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Thanks Melissa for explaining this to me. :) I had no idea what they were or what they were used for.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked again on eBay today - yours are cheaper than ours how is that fair - and where's the tantrum thorwing smilie? LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts