Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Ronda here. I am fairly new here. I am wondering if anyone has ever worked for Live Ops. I have started the hiring process, but it seems to be taking a long time. I am really excited about finding an online job that I can do at home.
Any info or advice would be great.

Thanx in advance.

Love & Prayers,
Ronda

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
No, i don't. But www.wahm.com and www.wplh.com ( i think those are the right places) have boards about them. There may be some other pople here too that work for them. I work for West. I like it and i get paid every two weeks, direct deposit. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
wplh.com forums is where you will get more information as there is specific folders for each company. I have not worked for Live Ops, I work for West also, but everyone I've talked to likes working for Live Ops.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
wplh.com takes me to Alliant Energy website :?:

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I have a friend who works for them. She loves it and makes suprisingly good money doing it too!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
www.liveops.com

I dont know the webstie for west.

Liveops is a good company to work for. It was my first work at home job.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW, Thanx for all your responses. I am now nearly finished with all of my training for LiveOps, and I hope to be able to start working actively on a regular basis in about 1 1/2 weeks.
How much money can I expect to start making since they seem to limit the number of calls you are allowed to have in the begining?? (if that's alright to ask??)
I have already spent money for the phone lines and etc, so I do hope to make good money ASAP.?

Any info or advice... anyone???

And about west at home I never got a return email from them after I started to original application process with them. What could be the problem??? Any ideas???

Love & Prayers,
Ronda
Have a Peachy Keen Day

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.. THANX

·
Registered
628 Posts
ronda...just curious if you've started taking calls yet? I'm looking into this company as well. I would like to hear how it's going for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Rhonda!!

Hi Rhonda! I know it's been awhile since you have posted here, but I am in the "application process" with LiveOps....I have submitted my voice sample. It has been about 2 weeks and now I see that I must pay $ 50.00 for a credit check. This is causing me great anxiety as I have so many hopes pinned on this oppurtunity and I have many years experience in this sort of work (at an acrual call center). I see that they aren't as interested in my experience as they are interested in a credit check. I don't have great credit. I don't know my credit score exactly, but I know that I am simply never able to get a charge card ANYWHERE. Not that I really beleive in charging or that I really want one...but it concerns me as far as this oppurtunity goes. Can you offer ANY information that might ease my mind. Naturally, I'm not excited about parting with $ 50.00 that may do me no good and I will not see again. Also, I'm a bit nervous in parting with it when I don't seem to be able to speak with a "live" person.

Sincerely,

Donna Does-Gorsuch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts