Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a catalog of plants and such. They have everything from trees to flowers to vegetables. I was thinking of ordering some plants for my garden, but wasn't sure what to expect, or how they handled that. I know that this is their whole company, but you know what I mean, are they reputalbe? Does anyone have experience with them? thanks!
Jennifer

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Do you know where they're from? There's a nursery in the next city by that same name that's really nice.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had not looked before now, but they are in Tipp City Ohio. We are in Ohio, but I don't know where that is. It might be the same one you are thinking of.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
YES! It is. Nice place, very pretty, friendly store. :)

I live about fifteen minutes away from there. It's in Miami County, just off of I-75, south of Troy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jennifer, you can order from them with confidence. They have been around for a long time and almost 400,000 people buy from them annually!

This company used to be owened by Foster & Gallagher but is now owened by Gardens Alive who also operate the following catalogs/websites:

Audubon Workshop
Brecks
Gardens Alive
Gurney Seed
Henry Field
Michigan Bulb

As far as reputation goes, this is a safe bet for you.

Happy Buying!

Beth

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i have heard of them and heard good things about them, but so far i have only ever ordered from Burpee and Parks.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
My Mom has ordered from them and was very pleased with them.

·
27,948 Posts
Yep, I concur, nice company to do business with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts