Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean just down right only for me stuff?
I did today.
DH is at work, the boys went with friends to a potluck.
What did I do???? It was horrible!!!!
I made a dozen cookies.
AND I DID NOT SAVE THEM ANY!!!!!!!:toothy:

that is my confession for today!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
:eek: :laugh: You had some time alone, what else were you to do?????? That's for all the times that you made them and your dh and sons gobbled them all up!!!;)

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
yes today i went tanning and had a latte. And tomorrow i am tanning too. But i think taking an hour to go walk is selfish on my part too.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
The last time I did something just for me - gosh I can barely remember it. I went to dinner by myself and ate slowly while reading a book. One of the few times my dinner was still hot when I got to eat and cooked by someone else -- and no dishes!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:) YEP! I buy chocolate on sale and keep it in my secret stash just for me! LOL! Hey, I live with teenaged boys, I have to do something to keep my sanity!:toothy:
:choco:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Sis :laugh:

Yes I bought a pkg of Turtles and sat and ate them in front of the family. They were delicious and I figured I deserved them. Was it selfish, probably - but it kept my sanity while they all were fighting!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You've been a good girl and should have the cookies.
You have spared your family and that's what Moms do !!!!!!!!
You saved them from the cookies that would not be good for them anyway. Now I have to go and save my children from some Lil' Debbie cakes........... LOL

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Yep, I love to make no bake oatmeal cookies and eat it while it's warm. YUMMmmmmmm. I can't eat it all so there are always cookies for everyone else but I sure get my fill of the gooey stuff. The funny thing is, I don't really care for em when they cool off..???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts