Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the game and have played it since I was about 5 with my Uncle who also loved it. I'm finally teaching my kids to play the game and they are beginning to be fascinated with it also.

Do you or have you played it?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I played so much when i was little, now i don't know if i could i have totally forgotten how to do it. It was fun though, and i taught my brother and would make him play when no one else would. LOL I was so mean. :eek:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Oh my gosh, I haven't played since I was a kid. I bet Gabe would like to play. Maybe after the holiday I'll pick one up. I'm going to check ebay.

Sara

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I have but don't like it. Steve loves playing.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yes, but I haven't played since I was a kid.

I think it would make a good family Christmas present. Dd is very interested in learning it. :reindeer:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I have actually never played this. I wouldn't even have a clue how to LOL I think we may need to pick one up soon :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We have it but do not play it. I think DS had used the marbles else where :laugh:

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
We love chinese checkers, chess, backgammon, checkers, mancala, actually the kids and I play lots of games - it's geeting hard to find new ones each year!! We have game night every week and the night varies based on when they go to Daddy's. We have some real old games we play too like don't break the ice, cootie, risk, aggravation, jenga, pickup sticks, toss across, and Twister!!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I played this when I was a child and now play it with my kids. We love it. We also like aggrevation sp? We really don't take the time to play games like we should. I think that that will be one of my goals for the winter.
Thanks for reminding me.:D

·
Registered
469 Posts
I never did learn to play chinese checkers :( I think dh knows how maybe he'll teach me..

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've loved Chinese Checkers since I was a young child and have fond memories of playing it with my Grandmother at the cottage.

I still have her original tin game and played it with my own children growing up .. and still do.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I haven't played the real game in years. A couple weeks ago I played with some friend's children and mine but we played by the kids's rules which changed several times lol. I really need a refresher course. I think ds would love to learn to play it.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I've played a couple of times. Wal-Mart has this game in a tin, with nine other games for $10.00, maybe I should pick one up!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts