Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my quest to be simplistic and organized, I so regret giving away my waffle maker. Why? Why? I could make waffles and freeze them for my family, but I felt I didn't use it enough. Now I want another one. :)

Anyone else, Bueller?

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
yep, I want another dehydrator.

I love my waffle iron - I use it all the time!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
My dehydrator -- I had a great one 10 years ago and gave it away... :ugh:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Yes, my tea kettle. Not sure if that's really a "gadget" per se, but I gave it to my brother, and now I wish we had it for Lauren (my tea loving child). :)

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
I gave away my popcorn maker, then regretted it a year later. Responded to a freecycle ad for a popcorn maker and when I went to pick it up it was exactly the same as the one I gave away.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
A yogurt maker, sort of. I gave away one that made yogurts in cups. I got tired of all those little glasses, the same way I rarely buy individual yogurt cups in the store. At the time they made yogurt makers that made a quart at a time; I intended to get one of those, or learn/use the thermos technique (even better). What I actually did was stop making yogurt!

Judi

·
Registered
984 Posts
Nope, I do however regret alot of gadgets I purchased because I just "had to have it" at the time and never use.

·
27,948 Posts
I think my gadget regret is a small electric chopper I gave to dd. Sometimes I just don't want to chop and want to whirl, lol.:whirly:

·
Registered
569 Posts
YES! My little one-serving blender that only had two speeds but was perfect for making breakfast smoothies, and you could make them in it, and then just remove the cup to drink from, so barely any dishes.

I gave it to DS when he first moved out...and it went down a wormhole and has not been heard from since...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yes i did that with a dehydrator and an air popper. Well i have rebought them both~

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nope, I do however regret alot of gadgets I purchased because I just "had to have it" at the time and never use.

This is me exactly! I was just looking at the sno-cone maker and ice cream maker that I have used 1 or 2 times and wondering if I should sell them. I'm sure I have a variety of other things that I need to get rid of and wouldn't regret! I think that's why I hang on to things, because I might regret getting rid of them.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
YES! I had an electric wok and a really good stainless wok and sold them both before I went on my 'travel sojourn' to England and Scotland.

Only sold them cause they were such a pain to pack!

Now I have ONE really cheap wok that I don't like.......but they are a pain to store!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I also gave away a box of cookie cutters that have never been used. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I am selling my crock pot, stand mixer, and hot dog roller this weekend at the yard sale. I think the only thing I will miss is my crock pot, but I need a new/bigger one anyway when the time comes to it. I HATE my mixer!!!!! I can't wait to see that thing GONE!!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I too got rid of my waffle iron :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts