Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious. Have any of you met any of the village members in person since you've been chatting on-line??? Thought this would be a fun and interesting thread to read! Thanks in advance for your replies. :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
so far I have meet 1, MILACH and well Chelle but I knew her from growing up so I didn't meet her but we got together..

Eileen

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I haven't met anybody and it's unlikely as I live in the UK and the majority of people here don't.

But I would LOVE to and anyway I have closer friends here than anywhere ever in my life!

I'm not sure if that's sad or awesome? But I treasure it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There really seems to be a lot of genuine, caring, interesting, sweet people on this website. I am still new and learning, but so far I'm enjoying everyone. And it's always fun to see familiar faces again and again. Which makes you feel like you really do get to know individuals well. I think it's cool that I'm getting to meet people from all over the world! Wouldn't it be neat to have some sort of in person gathering/reunion/something??

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I've met captclearance and frugalmel! They are both awesome ladies in person as well as online. They are exactly as they portray themselves here. I loved getting together with them, and am hoping to spend more time with Lori soon.

(she lives closer to me)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I haven't met anyone but I would love to!! I think it would be so much fun. There are certian things I would love to do...this is going to be silly and I can't list everyone but for example...if I met Babynurse I would want to go shopping with her for home decor...I remember her posts when she was getting her apartment and her taste is just like mine - I don't know anyone else who likes my style. With Karlisangel I would love to sit out in her garden and eat some good old southern food :D How much fun would that be!! I think everyone would agree with me that they would want to go to Target with Aylasmommy!!! :D I would just hand her $5 and say go shopping and she would come back with the best deals!!!!! Ok....I could go on and on with each member her but I don't want to bore you this early in the morning! Oh....IMO the best villager is Labontet...the best mom and a really fun person to hang out with so if you get the chance - meet her!!! :D

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I have not... everyone lives too far away so far. But I would love too!!
I have met people from online before, though. Thats how I ended up with Dave. ;) And when I lived in PA I met several friends from a chat I frequented then.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I haven't met anyone here yet, but I have met 2 wonderful ladies from online and we are the best of friends. One lives in the same city as my mom, so each time I visit my mom, we get together.

I sure would love to meet some of the wonderful ladies here has well. Maybe I might get to yet!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts