Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on mine since Friday. Can't do the outside because of the rain right now but I'm working on the inside. I love Christmas.

·
19,119 Posts
the tree is up in my classroom and the children and I are working on ornaments!!

Don't think I'll be able to do anything at home until this coming weekend.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Everything is done except the tree. I love Christmas too! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
We give all the grandkids and kids cash. I did, however, purchase my DH and me KINDLES! We love to read and this will be great. His & hers, so there won't be any fussing over them!

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Nope. Typically, we always put up the tree the day after Thanksgiving. We didn't get to do that last year since I was in the hospital with Moo and this year we didn't since we were celebrating her first birthday.

I had hoped to do it this weekend, but hubby has Guard. I'm shooting for the 7th when hubby has training during the day and we can put the tree up that evening.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Love Christmas, I decorated last Sat everything but the tree it's not up yet maybe next weekend.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Not yet - not sure what I'll be doing this year. Need to see when we're moving DF's things into my house - before or after Christmas. At the least...I'll put up one or both of our mini Christmas trees and or a string a of lights by the window for inside.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Nope, still working preparing a spot for the tree.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hopefully the tree will be up this weekend. We need to rearrange the living room a little bit first. The usual tree spot has been taken over by DD2's toys! ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
We got lights up on the outside of the house. We need a few more to be done. Got the tree up but havent put lights or decorations on it. I am going to try to get that done today.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I put up my tree, the small things I decorate the kitchen with, a garland on the mantel, and the stockings on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Outside, I just put up a wreath, doormat, flag, and a red bow on the street light. We buy or make a special ornament to reflect the major "theme" of the year, and this year it was an ornament to look like our puppy (who, with the cats, also has a stocking -- I know, I know!) :)

·
19,119 Posts
Still haven't decorated - hope to start this weekend!!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Not yet.

I have a plan though. I'm fine w/whatever doesn't get done. No big deal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.