Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have my budget set out so that after june/july there will be no more daycare. I will take 18-24 months off :)

Now, I don't WANT to re-open after that time. BUT, I found a back up plan. If we find we are using up the savings, then I need to have some income.

I could drive a school bus through the school year. It would for the most part allow me to be free through the week for the girls. I'd drive in the morning. It may interfere with some days where they have special activities, BUT I would know well in advance, and book it off.

It means a later supper, but by then I will have 2 girls more than able to handle that.

I don't want to, but it's less time demands on my family. And could make it work where I would be free with my days.

I would be home by 9am. ANd need to be on the road again at about 3. So nothing interfering.

It could work beautifully.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
I applaud your efforts to do this but... If it was me, I'd figure it all up, do the planning and then ADD an extra little bit. Just in case... or maybe I'm just the paranoid type. :toothy:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Russ, my planning includes an extra 6K already..lol

Like you, I'm a little paranoid. I'll keep at it an extra 3 months to make it work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.