Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all you talented quilters! I found this site while surfing around today. They have beautiful Hawaiian Quilts there. My grandmother made one when I was just a little girl and I remember her doing it all by hand! I have since inherited it and treasure each and every stitch on it.

http://quiltshawaii.com

Enjoy!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Debbie! What a beautiful and colorful web site! The quilting patterns are great! I don't quilt myself, but I love quilts!:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I love those, they are like Penn Dutch with a tropical look...... Thanks for sharing the link !

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I explored the link further and found out that the actual store is in my old hometown of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. I thought some of those quilts looked familiar. I've been to the store with my Mom! LOL! It's one of her favorite hangouts since she is a great quilter herself!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
What a wonderful site. It made me smile, it is so bright and cheerful. I love the hawaiian quilts, they are so incredible. Thanks for sharing it with us Debbie.:D

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
What beautiful and colourful quilts! Great site, I bookmarked it to look further later.

I must admit though when I first read Hawaiin Quilts I had a flashback from CJ's contest, I think Hawaiin "something" was a word to unscramble!!!!:eek: :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
wow, those are pretty!!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for those links ladies! I'm checking them out and feeling very "at home". :hugz:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts