Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did he do?????
He dumped the bills on me!!!! Now I would prefer to take care of the bills, but only if I get to do it consistently.
Anyway, I sit down with my calculator, I do not like the pc programs for this! and the stack of bills.
Not one of them is past due.... they are ALL past due!
well all but the car pmt, its due today.
I will have the money to pay them all, but they will all be stretched til the end of the month!
Of course, once I get them paid i can do them or most of them on time next month.
He asked me how come I wasn't in control this time and i told him, well you let me catch up then take back your check till we get behind again!
He said this time, just TAKE his money! So from now on I have to go to town with him every Thursday to be sure I get his check.... GRRRR I hate going to town!
OK vent over!
Good thing I can shop cheap and cook from scratch!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I just hate it when someone else causes me to have to fix the mess. Hang in there Melissa and take that man's money ;)

pat

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well at least this way I get grocery money weekly instead of whenever he remembers we need to eat!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I am sorry you got stuck with the mess Melissa !!!!!!
Now you can get it right !!!!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
im sorry u r having such a hard time..but why dont u try direct deposit and get your name on the checking account(if its not already) this way u dont have to go into town..i had it at my last job and loved it.

i wouldnt mind keeping the check book..if u get the mail everyday then u can keep better track..when my parents were married my mother keep the books, because she was better at it and they both got a certin amout to spend on them selves per week..gee i wonder why the split up

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
(((hugs)))

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I hope you get it all straight Melissa. I am sure once you catch it up again, you will be ok.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Melissa I feel ya!Dh did the same thing,actually he paid the bills but fogot to write it down.Was a huge mess.Thank goodness for online banking and being able to find mistakes quickly.Needless to say I'm the one who has always done the bill paying/balancing check book.And I will ALWAYS do it from now on.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I understand, hope thathelps, here's a hug ((())) ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts