Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like everything is happening to me-im in conn. right now we were coming here to visit a friend here when we were just 10 miles short of reaching him and still in ny state when another driver came racing off a ramp ,spun out and then shot out in front of us AND WE HIT HIM HEAD ON AT 65-we are lucky to be alive as the 1989 dodge 4x4 truck we just finished restoring did not .have airbags and now all that work and money is down the drain-at least we are alive i hit the steering wheel and jen had a heart attack and a badly bruised left leg. we took her to the er and had her checked out and me too. we are now at our friends and he will take us back to wv tomorrow and take us around to see if we can get another set of wheels. glad the great spirit was looking out for us.im so glad we are alive as we never had time to react and could never had time to swerve out of the way--guess everything has a purpose.hope everyone in fv is well and safe.will say some prayers and thanks to all as well.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sorry about the accident but so glad to hear that you both are ok.

·
4,028 Posts
So glad to see and hear that you are alive and not too seriously injured. Hugs.

·
Registered
326 Posts
How frightening! I'm so glad you are alright! Jen had a heart attack? That's scary.

What a shame about your vehicle, but thank goodness you two weren't killed. What a horrible experience!

What happened to the person that pulled out in front of you?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
OMG so glad you are going to be ok. What a frightening experience.

·
27,948 Posts
How horrible for you & your friend. I hope you both haven't any other problems resulting from this,often times problems come to light a while after being in an accident. Take good care.:smted:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I'm very glad you guys weren't hurt badly! Sorry about your truck.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
How frightening! I am so glad that there were no serious injuries. Sorry about your truck , hope you find another that meets your needs.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
So scary, but so glad to hear you are all okay! :hugz:

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Oh My Gosh marlas, now that is just one awful experience you've just been through. I can not imagine just how traumatic that must have been. I'm relieved to hear you and Jen are okay. Please take extra good care of yourselves, healing requires lots of rest. :hugz:

·
19,119 Posts
Just realized that I was holding my breath just reading about your experience - that sounds so scary. Please get yourselves checked out when you get home also - your bodies have not settled down yet. Keep us updated.

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
So sorry about the accident but thank god you all are alive.It bad that your truck is totaled but i always say material things can be replaced where one life can't.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Very glad to hear you made it and are alive.........maybe it was the 'big old solid truck' that saved your life!!!

You take care of yourself and have a SAFE TRIP home!!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Very scary, but glad you are okay!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
How horrible! Sorry to hear aboutthe truck but at least both of you are okay! Hugs!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident but very glad no serious injuries. Hugs and prayers being sent your way.

Cat

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Glad to hear that you're both alright...I agree with some of the others...rest up and follow up with your family doctors 2 weeks after your hospital/ambulance check up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts