Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never had headaches with my other pregnancies, but have been having a ton of headaches lately. My sister swears it is a sign of pregnancy. Have you ever heard of this as a sign of pregnancy?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yes, they CAN be a sign of pregnancy, but it could also be other things too. I have a friend who started getting horrible migraines, but kept getting negative preg. tests. She ended up having a doctor do bloodwork to find out that she actually was pregnant.

I have headaches along with my other pregnancy symptoms, but definitely more often than when I'm not pregnant.

If you think you might possibly be pregnant remember that you should only take Tylenol for the headaches, not asprin or ibuprofen.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I had headaches that never went away when I was pg with baby#3....... My Dr told me they were just headaches......... My son was born in Oct and I had emergency gall blader surgery 8 weeks later.........
Fern

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I'd definitely check with your OB. I had just the opposite when I was PG. I normally have headaches almost everyday and awful migraines once a month....during my whole pregnancy I was completely headache free. It was wonderful.....too bad it didn't last.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts