Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MRI yesterday went good, it was the first time the dye did not make me sick! But afterwards they sent me to have a regular x-ray on my neck, the Dr. mentioned I might have a bone spur so they wanted a regular x-ray to see if there is one. It will be a while before I find out anything about my MRI results but as soon as I do I will let you know.

Then, the nurse came after we got home and explained how to do the shots both the regular way and with the Rebinject which is an automatic thingy. I gave myself my first shot with the auto injector!! The only pain was the burning from the medicine, I will have to work up my nerve before I can do the shots the regular way...lol. After about an hour I felt like I had the flu, my muscles ached, etc. but it's gone this morning. I start with1/4 of the dose I will be taking for 2 weeks then I go up to half for 2 weeks then I start the full strength. The dr. said the side effects will go away after I am on it for a few months, but until then to take them at bedtime so I can sleep through the bad part.

thank you ALL for the prayers and good thoughts, they really helped.

·
27,948 Posts
Hang in there Angie ,you're doing good!.:heartsm:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Angie, you are always in my prayers. I hope that the side effects resolve quickly and that you are soon feeling much better. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Big :hug2: Angie, you are braver than me!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Angie, I will continue to say a prayer for you.

Thanks for updating us on how things are going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts