Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL HERE I AM AGAIN-----i just needed to vent to all my buddies--sorry in advance for the length!!
DH can be so nice some days and then i find out things that really irritate and make me :furious:
Day before yesterday he said the "trash girl" floozy emailed him and he didn't email her back.. I got over it (NO I didn't block her from his email last week like i should have) I decided to just continue giving him room to hang himself. So yesterday I decided to check and he hd not 1 but 2 emails from her. THE TRAMP --one of them sounded like she had heard frm him on an email and was responding. One of them was asking why he didn't email more??

Well i emailed him and said something like I meant to email trash girl and tell her not to email you anymore and also not to be talking about me EVER!! So, he emailed me to say i was NOSY, I said what do you mean, acting all innocent, he said you had to have read my email to know she was talking about you -i said no i didn't you tell me all the time when she emails things she has said (I never did confess to reading it)
So this morning i just decided to check because i figured and i was right, he CHANGED HIS PASSWORD :eek: what does that tell you, he is not :stupid: I do have some common sense..

Oh well, live and learn --if he knew i told this on here he would have a fit!! One day i will have had enough and will go away.
thanks for listening, sorry so long...... i need a :grouphug:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
oh vickie! i'm sorry! (((((big hugs))))) that is not right for him to change his password!:mad: that means he is trying to hide something i'd think! i would be mad too!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
:hugz: Here's the hugs you need!

He sure doesn't have the actions of an innocent man.

Laura

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Someday you will have enough and you'll find a happier situation....... In the meantime ....... {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
He needs your shoe up his butt while you show him the way to the street. You can do so much better. Besides it is so much easier to be miserable without that!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
{{{hugs}}}Only you know whether you would be happier with or without him. Good luck in whatever you decide.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOTS OF DAYS I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE I WOULD BE BETTER OFF IN THE END WITHOUT HIM.........

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I am sure you would be better off with out him hun. Just a thought can you find out his password? Being his wife you probably know his security questions. Unfortunatly I have had to be sneaky too. If he has changed his password then he obviously does not want to work on the trust issues.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I agree with everyone else, he sounds like a big selfish jerk, Let her have him, he'll cheat on her too. (((hugs))) for you, take heart, when you are ready to leave you will.

Nealy

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
((HUGS)) Hon, protect yourself and get out!!!! You never know what kinds of diseases he and the "floozy" may be exposing you to KWIM.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hugs to you. You definitely deserve better.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!!!

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
(((Hugs))) It sounds to me like you've got some tough decisions to make...you do deserve better than what you are getting......You need to do what is right for you....I hope when you show him the door you put your shoe up there good and tight.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
(((((((((((Vickie~hugs to you!)))))))))))

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Sending hugs. Been in those shoes before. You will know what you need to do and when. It takes faith in yourself to make that first step. I know when I threw the ex out the first time, I wussed out and took him back. The second time, same thing. Finally I got the confidence to end it for good (third time is a charm right?). Now I can look back and say "why didn't I do it earlier?" but I remember how painful and unsure of what was the right thing being in that marriage. The only advice I can give is to take care of yourself (even if/before you leave). Eat, sleep, and get as much emotional support you can. No one can think when they are mentally beat, hungry and tired :)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
AMEN to lovedwife! Don't do this to yourself anymore Vickie. Get out!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm really sorry that you're having to deal with all this. Your husband NEEDS to be an open book to you ESPECIALLY now that he's cheated on you, and if he refuses to do that, then I would say you should strongly consider booting his ass out. Everyone is right on that says you deserve better than this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts