Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I haven't been around much for the past month. Been busy with life. I just sent in my subscription money so I hope to be around for a while. School starts hear next Wednesday so my days won't be quite as busy. Hope to catch up on everything. I have missed reading all the great topics around here.
Jeanna (NC):paw:

·
27,948 Posts
:wave2: Hi Jeanna! Glad your going to be having more time to hang out with us soon.:)
You've got lots of catching up to do.:D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
:welcome: Back Jeanna. Glad you are back and I understand about being busy. We all have those times when we can't get here because there is something else going on in our lives.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Girls, I should also say that it looks like I will not have to go back to work so things should be so that I can post much more. I haven't posted much since I joined, with working, kids, and Fibromyalgia on top of it so it will be a change for me.
Jeanna(NC)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Hi Jeanna--nice to see you. :)

Where in NC are you?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hello Jeanna,Welcome Back..

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chelle, I am from Franklin over in the mountains. Guess what grils, I wrote that I would be staying at home, well the reason I wrote that is I had only put in for one job and had not heard anything and had dicided that if I didn't get this one then we would just make it on Kens. Well about 10:45 I got the call and have an interveiw next Wednesday. It is for Drake Software. I don't know if anyone knows who they are but the owner designed the software that the IRS uses. I really would like this job. It would not be hard on my body as all the other jobs I have had were and I will be working with computers in the software support . So pray if you pray that I will get the job.
Jeanna

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Jeanna, I am sending prayers for you. :angel2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts