Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wondered if any of you could help me out:)
My Mum and her friend are coming over to Canada for a few weeks around June time. They are staying at a few places and have most of there trip and accomodation mapped out and booked.

They are finding it quite a problem booking accomodation in Toronto, apparently the week they are coming in June is very busy and a few places they have tried are full.

Does anyone have a list of any places to stay in Toronto?
they are looking for cheapish but nice accomodation

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks
:D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Try this search page. It should give a list of hotels, plus the rates. It won't give availability, though, you will have to go to each hotel's website for that.

Good luck!

http://www.hcrd.gts.gc.ca/cgi-win/ehcd.exe/gather_menu:hotel_directory

*Edited to say: this is a government employee website, so the rates given will have been adjusted for government discounts. The regular rates may be a little more.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Also any place they stay at, they can get a senior's discount. They have to ask for it - most places give senior's discount after age 55.

Are they travelling with a travel agent? If they are, the travel agent should be able to get them a hotel room.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill tell them about the discount - they will like that!, no they are not going through a travel agent - they have booked all the flights etc through the internet, this was just the last thing they had to do:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts