Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you hear about frugal village? Surfing other frugal websites

What interests you here? My main focus is learning to be less wasteful and start to save. Learning to be alone has been quite a "trip". Being frugal is a huge part of succeeding. I'd love to see a forum for widows and widowers.

What will you contribute? Any thoughts, tips and ideas that I have learned just living. Right now I'm learning to be alone.

Do you know any other members here? No

How many kids? Ages? A daughter and son-in-law, both 48 and a granddaughter, 19

Tell us about yourself. I've been a widow for the last 8 months. We were married 48 years. I'm the librarian at a private Christian school. Our church and the attached school is pretty much the center and focus of my and my familiy's life.

Do you own any pets? No

Occupation? Librarian

Married or single? Single

Interests and hobbies? I enjoy traveling in the Southwest, that takes money thus the need (just one of them) to become more frugal. I'm also trying to develop an expertise in Adobe Photoshop. I love to read. A mystery by one of my favorite authors, a comfy chair, a cloudy/rainy day and a bag of plain M & Ms is perfection!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Hello and Welcome! :wave2:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Village. :wave:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
:welcome: You find lots of great information and wonderful friends at the village. Congrats on having been married for 48 years, he must have been a wonderful man!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
:welcome2: Hi and welcome to frugal village from cold, cold Canada!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts