Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here i am with a daily report of my life as we all know it..........:eek: :confused:
I did finally get some PAXIL last night, had no choice--was feeling terrible........I am at work now, not loving it, but trying to focus
:bang: I have to say well tomorrow is T.G.I.F. :hurray: and then i can be at home sad and depressed rather than here !!!!

Will go home after work and try to focus on sorting some cpns i have to get out the really good ones for groceries.........hope all of you are having a marvelous day

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Vickie, Girl cheer up. If you need to talk please don't hesitate to pm me or e-mail me. I may not have any answers but I'll listen.
Love ya girl. Keep your chin up the sun will shine tomorrow!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Good Vickie, your on the right track, just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
The meds will take some time, but keep your chin up...I'm hoping you get better soon.....Take it one day at a time..(((hugs)))

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Hang in there Hon !
We're here for you !!!!!!:hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks again, may i please ask where did ya'll get the patriotic sigs in your profiles.............i attempted to download something in mine and it didn't work...............

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hang in there Vickie. I am glad you were able to get the Paxil. Things will get better.:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm hanging, i'm hanging!!!!

Oh --the nerves were getting to me so bad last night that i itched and scratched and scratched and itched all night I think........I know I didn't sleep because now i am :sleepy:, but of course if i wasnt at work, which i am :eek: I would probably not be able to sleep anyway.....:lol:

Hopefully the weekend will be better than the week has been --oh yeah and by the way T.G.I.F. :dancing:
I reckon I can pass some time tomorrow by going to FRED'S and seeing what I can get for FREE :clap:

hope ya'll all have a much better day than I expect to have!!!!!!!
Boy am I an optimist or what??? :confused:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Hi Vickie! I hope things are looking up for you. Love ya!

P.S. I made the red, white, and blue blinkie graphics... here is the thread with directions on how to use them. http://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20209

The other camo ones came from another site online someone posted... I'll see if I can find it again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts