Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have been reading on this board for awhile and just realized I hadn't joined. I love reading about your frugal ways...they are really inspiring to me. I have just recently learned the joy in couponing, and learning how to do other frugal things around our house. I am married to a wonderful husband, who was not raised to be frugal, but over the past year, has become to understand. He still thinks I'm crazy sometimes but that is o.k. by me. We have two daughters one is 12 and the other is 8. We grow our own garden, can and preserve what we can, and I am a preschool teacher, and love every minute of it. I'm looking forward to learning a whole lot more from you wonderful frugal people.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Village. :wave:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Howdy and welcome from a neighbor a state north of you, I LOVE Kentucky (especially the GORGEOUS horse farms). We have several friends there.

ff

·
Registered
980 Posts
From a fellow Kentuckian, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome to the village. I like the word Village

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
:welcome2: Hi and welcome to frugal village from cold, cold Canada! I know what you mean when you say your husband thinks you're crazy because of your frugal ways. Frugal living is fun, IMO!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts