Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am a big fan of frugality - as a millennial that's not likely to have a house for many many years and won't retire until I'm extremely old I kind of have to be!

Looking forward to learning lots of tips and sharing mine

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Welcome to the Village! There is a lot of good information here and I am Looking forward to what you have to add.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
:welcome2:frugalapaca Always nice to see new people join and to read their post i am always looking for new idea on how to be more frugal never get to old to learn new things.

·
Registered
955 Posts
If you are a millenial, this is the time to start getting your financial house in order. Maximize contributions to retirement accounts, don't incur debt, and live beneath your means and you'll be ahead of about 95% of the population! By planning ahead, you just might be able to decide for yourself when to retire, instead of having to work until 65.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Welcome! Look thru the archives for a lot of good ideas. When you read a thread/post scroll to the bottom of the page for other older posts similar to what you just read. If you find it interesting go ahead and post on it and bring it back to the forefront. Others may find it interesting also.

Reactions: TooSweetForMe
1 - 6 of 6 Posts