Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big sunny hi to everyone from Sarasota, Florida. I found this site from a Google Alert I set up on Frugal Living. Almost every day something new posted on the alert from this group.

I'm a single full time working mom with two boys 11 and 17 and a cute little perpetual pup named Bandit.

I've just woke up and realized I'm "over 40" now and really need to get my stuff together and get serious about my future. I've always been frugal and love to bargain hunt. I've had a few stressful years but all is settling down finally and I'm on a quest to find out who I am...what makes me tick...and strive to be that person, even if it's not what mainstream America says I should be. :)

Ohhhhh and one more thing...YIKES!! I quit smoking 3 days ago...UGH!! This is tough! I commend anyone who's been able to stick with this...I'm determined I will too, but UGH (again)!!! :)

I hope to get to know you all, learn a lot, and maybe even share a bit of my experience too! I'm glad to be here!

Dee

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Hi Dee and :welcome2: to frugal village.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hello :wave: and welcome to Frugal Village, you will totally love it here! :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi Dee and :welcome:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Welcome to the Village and congratulations on your decision to quit smoking!!

:welcome2:

Dixie Jean

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Welcome to the Frugal Village!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Village. :wave:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Hi Dee! Welcome to FV! My mom lives in Bradenton in the winter. It's beautiful where you live.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi Dee, from sunny Southern California. Great decision to quit smoking. A big welcome to the Village!! :wave2:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hi Dee :welcome:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts