Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned about your forums by joining a Yahoo pen pals group. Years ago I made two very dear online friends, and we are still very close. One of them I have never met, but I have been corresonding with both of them for a long time. I am interested in widening my online circle and so I joined the group. I have been looking at the forums and it seems to be a place where I would like to learn, share and make friends.

I am a Case Manager and live in Austin. I enjoy reading, walking my dog, putting paint on canvas, word games, and surfing the Net. I live in the Live Music Capital of the World and enjoy hearing blues the most, although I like many other types of music. I like home decor type crafts.

I am 60 years old, although it does not seem that way. I have thought about demanding a recount. I am married with two growqn children and a wonder dog named Mariah.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hello & :welcome:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hi there :wave: and welcome!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village.

·
27,948 Posts
Welcome to the Village!:apple:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome from one Texan to another! :wave:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! It's great to have you here!! :cowwave:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hi there and welcome to Frugal Village! :wave: There is tons of great info in these forums and the people here are awesome!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hello, welcome to the village. You will fit right in.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
:welcome2:

I LOVE your avator photo! Can you tell us about it?

:welcome2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yes. I got it from someone in Alaska. It is a picture of the Sun and the Moon together, taken at the North Pole. It is one of my favorites too.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
hello, and welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts