Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to go eat a chocoalte covered marshmallow! And I don't want to, but I do want to!!!!!!!!!!! Help! I'm afraid to fall for good! I've been having a tough time this week...:(

:smhelp: :smhelp: :smhelp: :smhelp:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:toothy: LOL! Lucie,
I'm not sure I can't offer much encouragement since I just had some chocolate pudding that I didn't really need.
Be Strong!!!!! You can do this!!!! Put down the marshmallow!!!:eek:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Lucie, your doing really good, I know you can walk away from this. Count to 10, go outside and walk around your house. Breathe in deep.

Once your back in, put those marshmellows where you won't reach for them, be it the freezer, the garbage, give them to your kids, anything so you don't eat it. Go into the fridge and pick out something healthy, a carrot, tomato, a piece of fruit.

I know you can do this girl!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
....I'll try....:( I'm going outside now...with my pitcher of water...I'll be back later....

Thanks Debbie. Thanks CJ.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Luci the other day on Dr. Phil he was talking about losing weight and he said if the temptation isn't there, we won't eat it. He talked about cleaning out all our cupboards and fridge and replacing the sweets/junk food with healthy food.

I know how difficult it is when you have kids, but I'm learning its far better my kids eat what I eat, than what they want or like to eat, kwim. So we don't have chocolates, sweets or junk food in the house. Two Saturdays ago, I bought a pkg. of Cheesies and I paid for it because I sat and ate just too much of it. I didn't lose a bit that week and it didn't make me feel good eating that junk food. My body was reacting to it.

I know this is tough but were all getting there one step at a time.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Just keep trying Lucie, try some fruit or go for a walk and get something that is within your plan and walk it off on the way home......... It will be OK..... Get those horrible things out of the house like CJ said....... Good luck Sweetie !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Lucie~
I hope you were able to walk away from it. How was the outside air??? I am sure it was better than the chocolate covered marshmellow.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for your encouragements! Guess what I did finally?....................

I didn't eat the the chocolate marshmallows! I went outside for an hour and drank water and ate some mini-rice cakes...while talking with my dh, under our tree. Phew....

You're so right CJ. I shouldn't keep food that will tempt me. I'm an addict to chocolate...And it will be better for the kids....I'll try to keep some treats for them, but the ones that don't affect me...

Sorry, Angie....I gave them to the kids. There are none left...:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good for you!!!!:) You've got me thinking about my candy stash and how I should get rid of it so it doesn't tempt me.:eek:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Good for you Lucie, I knew you could do it.

You accomplished two things which are milestones in my opinion. First, you realized you shouldn't eat that and second, you came here and asked for help!!! Thats a huge step in your LFL program!!

Heres your :rose:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwww...thanks so much CJ for the :rose: I guess you're right, I have acheived something, haven't I? :)

Thanks Debbie! Yes, you should get rid of that candy!:) If it's goint to tempt you...

Well, another day to eat healthy and follow the stay fit journey....

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am applauding you. You showed determination. You can do it.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
WTG Lucie! You showed wonderful willpower. We are proud of you.:angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts