Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Norton Antivirus poppoed up and said that I have a Trojan Horse virus. It is almost finals again and everythime I work on this &%$# paper, I lose it. I just keep printing every few minutes.  It said it was unable to "fix" it or quarantine it!

Does anyone know what I should do?

·
27,948 Posts
Does Norton say what kind it is? Sorry for your problems Robin!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just that it is a Trojan Horse and it is in the EXE.file????????????
:toss: :toss: :toss: :toss:

·
27,948 Posts
The peanut gallery is saying they need more info. Millions of exe files. Go to norton, then reports & that should tell you what the viris is. Then we know what we are dealing with.:)
Peanut galley were being wiseguys & suggesting you boil the 'puter for 15 min. Goofballs.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
: :chef2: :chef2: :chef2: :chef2: :chef2: I agree with the peanut gallery, but I will try it...I am computer illiterate!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Could you ask the peanut gallery if when i go into reports and I see about 35 numbers in a list, does that mean I have 35 viruses?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
27,948 Posts
Peanut gallery suggests~Update Norton anti viris with live update.Click live update & then scan puter. Hope this helps!!!

PS Peanut gallery is dd's bf who is majoring in 'puters in college. He fixes ours,lol.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
been there done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't work!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts