Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's sad, I know, but I am addicted to this site. I just joined a few days ago and my addiction is out of control, hehehe. As proof here is my typical daily routine for this week:
get out of bed
potty
check FV for new posts(just the thought keeps me from hitting the snooze button)
get kids up, fed, and on bus to school
check FV one more time before leaving for work
arrive at work, swipe time card, turn on office lights and exam room lights
start computer, at which time take advantage of being the first person to the office and check FV site, yet again
start getting morning patients into exam rooms
when doc gets in with a patient that I know will take a while...I use this time wisely to do what else? check fv for new posts!
I generally work through lunch since I leave between 1 and 2pm, so during the lunch hour I always take a little FV break.
home from work, start supper, check FV
9pm..kids in bed, DH in recliner snoring=uninterrupted FV time!
So there you have it. I am a sleep deprived, red eyed, multi tasking FV junkie!
AM I THE ONLY ONE!?
DJ

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I'm addicted too. ;) Glad you're here and enjoying the site. :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
I would say you're addicted....LOL!!!! I am addicted too.

Have fun!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Another addict here!! I love this site!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ok.......I seem to have this addiction. I have even gone to FV when I can't sleep. I find myself talking to my husband about people on FV and if I am concerned about them or not. He gets a confused look and says 'who are these people?' He doesn't understand my FV addiction. I hope their isn't a cure.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its not really an addiction if its good for you , then it becomes a good habit :D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I don't spend as much time here as I used to, but I am still here every time I get online. Would you call that an addiction? he he

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Believe me, you are not alone in your addiction. I have been addicted for 5 1/2 years I remember when I first joined I would sit in front of the computer and hit the new post button waiting for new posts to pop up. This is such a wonderful site and there are the greatest friendliest bunch of people here that you could ever meet. :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Hi, my name is Kim and I'm a Frugal Village addict. :blush:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I'm an addict too.....sometimes when I'm at work I wonder how a thread is going or if anyone responded to something I posted. I agree-it's better than shopping!

·
Registered
301 Posts
You're not the only one. =D I've only been here for 3 weeks and I've accumulated over 100 posts.... I can't help it. This place keeps me motivated.

...although yesterday I did slip up when I visited a discount catholic supply online store.... they had a Bethlehem olive wood rosary box, with a crucifix on top for only $2.50... it normally sold for $26.

If that wasn't reason enough to get it..they only had one left. I had to make a split second decision. Now I have a gift for someone this coming Christmas that didn't cost me both arms and legs.

:hubba:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts