Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fonts are all giant sized all of the sudden. I have tried going into the control panel to change them and it says that I should have normal sized ones in the display tab of the control panel.  I am using Windows XP and AOL 9.0SE.  Can someone please tell me how to get rid of these giant fonts and get them back to normal?  Thanks in advance. 

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Quit feeding them!!LOL - NO seriously - actually it is probably connected to your Aol account - they have a feature where you can change how you want it t oappear to you ( it still looks normal to everyone else) Occassionally it gets waylaid in that font style or size - It shouls be under my Aol and you pick your appearances - I am sure Sara will no exactly what to do - or try this :toss:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kimmee, you are so funny, I love your answers. I knew it had to be something easy because I remembered finally that this happened before years ago. I fixed it by holding down the control key and using the scroll wheel on my mouse. Things are wonderful in my world again. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts