Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please....somebody hide the chocolate!!! I bought some half-price Easter candy at Wal Mart Monday and it keeps calling my name. I try to forget about--but can't quit dipping into the bowl. Somebody take it away before I gain 5 pounds!!:choco: :choco:

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
301 Posts
Lol! I'm sorry! I don't like chocolate much (the martinis aren't too bad, though). I really don't do easter shopping. I get one chocolate bunny for each of the kids (well, the ones that don't use formula) and the rest of the candy they get are all reserves from Halloween.

:smball:

·
Registered
579 Posts
I hear you Dixie Jean....co-workers brought in bags of leftover Easter candy and then a vendor sent in a basket...we literally have pounds of various chocolatey stuff in candy jars through out the office. I was having a bad day ( of course) and nibbling on a chocolate dipped brownie at 10:30 am....I lost 5 pounds in March....I think I put them all back on today!! Yikes!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I'll give you my address--send it all to me. I'll take good care of it for you!! LOL.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I just chopped up one of the chocolate bunnies and make chocolate chip cookies.My kids got spoiled by family at easter and there is no way they can eat that much chocolate.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am with ya dixie......dang chocolate. I eat it and try to think of the antioxidants I am getting.

JulieB

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I just chopped up one of the chocolate bunnies and make chocolate chip cookies.My kids got spoiled by family at easter and there is no way they can eat that much chocolate.
what a great idea! I should do that, we got quite a bit of chocolate too :)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Send it all here. I love chocolate .
I'll do good by it LOL

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
That's so funny. As I was reading these posts, I just finished a box of Peeps!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
You can send them to me, I totally love chocolate too! :)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
as i type i am finishing off some Lindt choclates for a friend who needed them out of her house mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
247 Posts
You can have chocolate- just walk around the block once while eating it...killing two birds with one stone! LOL **enjoying chocolate and burning it off at the same time**...oh my Heavens, I LOVE chocolate.

Have you heard of Dove Dark chocolate...they are actually GOOD for you, like really good! They raise your good cholestral levels and that choc. is sooooo tasty. We buy a bag and put it in the fridge and after our dinners we grab 1 or 2. :)
**hmmm maybe that's why I don't sleep very well**

·
Registered
818 Posts
You don't like chocolate?? WHO ARE YOU!!!
WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM??????
:crackup: :crackup: (just kidding!)

Lol! I'm sorry! I don't like chocolate much (the martinis aren't too bad, though). I really don't do easter shopping. I get one chocolate bunny for each of the kids (well, the ones that don't use formula) and the rest of the candy they get are all reserves from Halloween.

:smball:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Dang it, why is it that you can get chocolate for a song but fruit and veggies are NEVER cheap! It's not fair!! People, send me your garden fruits and veggies. I'll pay for it with chocolate!!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Dixie, put it down now and back away ... from the chocolate. :lol:

I remember this saying from a cookie jar that I saw about 5-6 years ago.

The cookie jar was shaped and painted like a police officer and if you took the lid off, it'd tell you to "step back away from the cookies." Too funny!

I didn't buy it at the time but later, wished I would have 'cuz it was too cute!

Love,

Jennelle

P.S. Don't feel bad, chocolate isn't safe around me either. *lol*

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Dang it, why is it that you can get chocolate for a song but fruit and veggies are NEVER cheap! It's not fair!! People, send me your garden fruits and veggies. I'll pay for it with chocolate!!!!!!
Don't tempt me!!! :lol:

but it is true... the better it is for you, the more it costs to buy...

DF wants to start making chocolate... if we ever get married, they may have to roll me down the aisle... :yikes:

·
Registered
525 Posts
oh peeps! cant eat them anymore!! when i was a few monthe pergnate around halloween abot 3 yrs ago i bought som purple cat peeps. was so excited.ate 1 and got sick. still cant touch them til this day. they look so good!
i agree with the way to much chocolate. so mant bunnies. we need to keep them seperated or they will reproduce! lol. i am going to use them for baking. my kids will enjoy cookies and cupcakes so much more.it last longer and makes more cents. even some ganach to go on the brownies...omg i need some chocolate nw. but i will be good and have a huge glass of water. i try very hard not to eat after 8pm. thats frugal too.lol

·
Registered
562 Posts
I lucked out on the chocolate thing 'cuz I love, love ... love it but, am on a diet.

Anyways - I recently found fat-free/sugar-free pudding and it even comes in chocolate fudge so I can have my chocolate and not worry too much about it.

Aaaaah, the best of both worlds. :lol:

Love,

Jennelle

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Found chocolate that looked like an orange ,it even breaks itself into segments and has no seeds.I ate it and flushed the wrapper. What DH doesn't know, won't hurt him.SHHHHHH!!! Mums the word.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts