Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are heading to Orlando on Wednesday for a long over due vacation. I was looking for information on what kind of free entertainment we can do while we are there or even something really cheap. I have two teenagers that will be going but they don't care what we do. Can my FV family help me out? Thank you. I MEAN SOUTHEAST>>

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Don't know about Orlando, to me Orlando is expensive anyway you cut it. But in another hour and half you can be in Daytona on beautiful beaches and the boardwalk.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a coupon to go to Silver Springs Park so we are going to stop there on our way to Orlando for a day. It looks like fun and the coupon was buy one ticket and get one free so it will not be to bad. I only have to find one more event to do really cheap then we have enough. My family and I did volunteer for a day for disney and we have received one free day ticket. But I have to say I am very proud of my DD and her friend because they have saved over $500.00 to go with. They worked hard to save that much way to go kids!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts