Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,
I hate to beg early on a Monday - but I need you all desperately.

Today is the day I have to go to court at 3:30 to stand up against the stalker. I am so very afraid that I can hardly function this morning. I am terrified that he will kill me or dd whether he is found guilty or not. Please, please pray for us. I want this man found guilty and I need the judge to extend the protective order as long as possible. I found out that he has been arested twice before and has a violent history. He has ridden past my office 4 days even with this temporary protective order. I feel that I have to win this case not only for me but for all women who are being abused by men. We have to stand up for ourselves and refuse to be doormats or punching bags. Pray that God will give me the right words, that he will give my witnesses the right words and that he will bind the evil surrounding the stalker and even bind his mouth from trying to slander me and take the focus off himself. Pray for the judge to have clear insight and to see this criminal for what he really is. If the stalker would just blow up in the court room everyone could see it but I am sure he's been told to sit tight. You villagers are all I have. Should something go wrong, thanks for being there for me and I know that I really loved this sight.

Crying even now,
pat

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Pat, I will pray for you.:hugz: Keep your strength and courage. We will all be thinking about you, this afternoon. I know you will win and you will be safe, again. (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Lucie:heartsm:

·
27,948 Posts
Pat, You can do this!!:fpunch:
You've got a whole Village behind you! That's power!
I will be thinking of you & waiting to hear from you later.;)
It's gonna be alright.:hugz:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
You are in my prayers. God will not let you down.
Jeanna

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Pat, I'll be praying for you. May God cover you in a blanket of peace and give you the right words and may He give the judge wisdom in making his decision.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
{{{HUGS}}} My prayers are with you today!! I will be thinking of you, you are a strong woman and should be commended for how you are handling this!:angel: We will all be here cheering you on and let us know when you can! Take care!:angel:

·
Registered
601 Posts
I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND ALSO SENDING GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY DURING THE HEARING...........VICKIE

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Pat, My thoughts are with you :hugz:

We are all behind you here in the village, please let us know what happens later today. :grouphug:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Oh Pat, just be careful and keep your eyes open ane trust your instincts. We will continue to pray for you. Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Pat,you will be kept in my thoughts today,and in my prayers. I wish you could just read from what you wrote on the board,it was very moving and heartfelt.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Keeping you in my thoughts today and everyday until this guy finally leaves you alone!!!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Cornelia. I hope today is at least the beginning of the end of this stalking. I truly can not take any more. I feel that I have tied my knot and am holding on, but slowly slipping.

pat

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope all is well !!!!!!!!!!:angel2:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I just saw this post....

I hope everything went well. Please let us know how you are when you can. Thinking of you always!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:bump: for Pat---I hope all went well for you yesterday, please give us an update when you're able. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts