Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to my neice. I just found out my nephew fell sometime early last night and did a job on himself. He fractued his skull, may have a concussion, cut up his face but the woose is he may have broken his neck. They don't know yet on that. Of course its his fault he had been drinking a lot.(I hate Alcohol) I worry about my oldest sister over this. Her health is bad her husband had surgery yesterday and is in the hospital. I was hpimh and praying for a better year but I don't think its going to happen
I need a lot of prays for them
Fern

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'm sorry, Fern. I hope you get good news soon. We're only 5 days into it, you still have time to have an absolutely wonderful year. Keep your chin up!

Reactions: VanVivCam

·
19,119 Posts
Fern that is so scary. How on earth did he fall to cause so much damage? Sending prayers, hugs and aloha to you all.

This year can still turn around for your DS - keep the faith.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Oh Fern I am so sorry. Prayers for the whole family. :hugz:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
How horrible for him and his family. Lots of prayers going out to all of you!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be going to my sisters in a little bit. She is sleeping right now. I feel so bad for my sister. My nephew's wife is an idiot. She doesn't ask questions. Right now she is playing the victim. They have a 2yo boy. good thing his aunt(my neice) loves him. If they release my BIL today from the hospital my sister will be torn in 2 directions.
Fern

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Fern your family will be in my prayers. I'll be praying first that your nephew has no real serious injuries. I'll be praying that this is his wake-up call and the reason it happened. I'll be praying you and your sister keep you sanity through all of this and have faith that this too shall pass.
Please keep us updated.

Cat

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm so sorry this has happened. I agree with Nishu....the year just started and there are 360 days left for good stuff. Each day is a new start so I believe that things will get better and this will be a great year for you.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well they released him last night. His neck is not broken thank God for that. He has no hearing on his left side but the injury was ti his right side so he will be seeing and ENT. His heart rate is still dropping to low so they have to watch him on that. He can't eat he trows it up. He did fracture his skull. Hes a mess. Don't get me wrong I love him but hes an idiot for actting the way he does and to put his mother thru this. All prays and good throughs are excepted.
Fern

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update............he's doing ok. His hear loss might be gone foe good and it could lose it in the other ear. He's still being stupid and doing as he pleases I don't think he'll ever learn
Fern

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo for the update Fern - so glad it's not worse. Hope he's learned this time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.