Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so glad I was asked to help Sara mod this forum. I want to make it the best forum possible, where we can come and share our triumphs, our failures. Where we can come and have a good laugh or cry our hearts out. Where we can encourage each other along this path we are walking on.

Each of us as parents have so much to give to other parents. Many have walked this journey longer than others, many are just beginning. But each of us in our own way have much to offer.

I love the title Sara has chosen for this forum "Bright Horizons". We can all look at that and keep our HOPE. When others can't understand why are kids do what they do, we can come here and share. When others say "theres something wrong with your child, can you do this or that", we can come here and share. When others laugh at our kids, stare at us or don't accept our kids, we can come here and encourage each other, cry on each others shoulders and LISTEN.

Lets share our lives as we know it. Lets be here for each other and when struggles abound, lets all know that we have friends going through the same thing. Our children may all be different but as parents were all going through the same thing - triumphs and struggles, no matter what the disability is.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You know you rock! I am so happy that you are here, to guide us through this journey :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts