Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you all say to this neat little idea. If we all get together once a month, what say we bring a little something? NOTHING expensive, maybe something that is homemade? or a small plant? something to commorate our visits? I think that would be something fun to have to look forward to. Let me know what ya think on both ideas.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That sounds great, maybe somewhere at the outlet mall in Gaffney? If not there, I am open to suggestions. The best time for me would be on the weekend.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sound wonderful! I'm not far from the Mustard Mall. Weekends sounds great

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
It will depend on my work schedule, sometimes I'm off weekends, sometimes through the week, but I will try to be there.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds GREAT!! I am so looking forward to meeting you guys!:smball: :D :toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok Voodidit, when is your next Saturday off? I can't this Sat. DS is taking the SAT. How about you readermom? Shall we try to set a day or just play it by ear?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Readermom, how does the 22 of March sound to you? (fingers crossed that nothing comes up) It works fine for me, but then so does almost any day!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am. I cna't wait to meet you and Angie and who ever else shows up!! Did we pick a time or place yet?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You pick Angie! You may end up having to come get me LOL.

·
Registered
44 Posts
For place, how about the outlet mall in Gaffney? For time, how does 11 am sound? If the time or place is not convenient, feel free to say so. I am fairly flexible as to time and place.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Works for me!! I'm looking forward to seeing you March 29th @ 11 am at the Outlet Mall in Gaffney. Where should we meet? How about at the Pottery Barn entrance?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'll PM ya before that day so that y'all will know what I look like. Look forward to meeting y'all (and anyone else that wants to join in). Elise, I just saw your post from last night. I'm glad it wasn't worse. Take care of yourself now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts