Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning or had a trick played on them today? :stir: :pirate:
AFD is usually pretty quiet around here.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I don't plan on pulling any tricks.....but you never know with DH! LOL!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I dont plan on pulling tricks either but who knows if I will get tricks played on me, lol :) Enjoy your day!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Im trying to think of a small one to play on bf.....he returns later this evening *evil grin* If not, oh well....always next year right? ;)

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
No but DH is a Dodgers fan, and we live in Giants territory. He sent an email to some friends saying that he is switching, now he's going to be a Giants fan. He wrote something about 'this hysterical (instead of historical) day of April 1st 2007. :D

Anybody check out Google's homepage yet? They do something on April Fools Day every year. You look for and click on the link for their new beta version of something.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Happy Birthday MrsMcDowell, it's my mommy's birthday too :) We pick on her lovingly, does your family do that to you too? :bdaypty:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I haven't had any tricks played on me yet. I am sure the kids will try to pull something off before the day is over.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:dancing::pblow::bdaypty:

MrsMcDowell, Hope you had a great day!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
hubby got the kids and 2 of our friends yesterday.
but not meeeeeeeeeeee lol heheheh

·
Registered
547 Posts
On the 1st we woke up to the cupboards switched around, dishes was were the food was and vise a versa, clock ahead one hour, things on the wall switched, then later that day dd-12 said she saw on the discovery channel where you take butter, put salt on top and it heats up, she held her hand over it and said it work, told me to try then she smashed my hand in it, got me there. It was a fun 1st

1 - 12 of 12 Posts