Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. i have not been online in quite awhile because my soon to be ex-husband took the computer and internet with him when he was removed from the house. BUT... i just wanted to update anyone who might be interested. I have officially filed for divorce and am on my way through the long and difficult process of sorting my life out after a decade long abusive relationship. i found the strength to file on october 16, 2006, after all of the years of sheer emotional and verbal torture culminated in me finding him propostioning women on the internet for both individual and group sex. it has been almost a month and i am still reeling. it will take me awhile to get back to normal but i can feel my resolve building stronger and stronger every day as i begin to question my every move, thought and action that occurred during this so-called marriage. i now fight. i will fight for my son and for myself each and every day of my life from now on. i was kept down for many, many sad. long and lonely years and i grieve for the lost girl that tried so hard to make it work. i would like to thank daisygirl for her support during this time, she was always there for me to IM whenever i needed it most. i thank you all for your well wishes and now i move on to the next happier and healthier chapter in my life.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So glad you're back. I know what a big step this is and I am so happy to see you sounding so strong and empowered. You go girl!

·
Registered
291 Posts
:yeah:

Here's to a wonderful future!:tay:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am glad that your life is looking brighter and happier. We are all here rooting for you. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
WTG on improving your life. Sending you lots of hugs!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
WTg. Hope the in rebuilding you will find that fun loving girl.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I'm wishing you a much more peaceful life soon to be filled with happiness, joy and most of all, love.
Many Blessings.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
:congrats: It will be hard but it can only get better:hug2: :hug2: I have been where you are and it took a while but like I sad it can only get better and it will

1 - 10 of 10 Posts