Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you hear about frugal village? I saw a link to Frugal Village on Facebook yesterday. It was listed by ChefTalk.com.

What interests you here? I am always looking for more ways to save money on everyday living.

What will you contribute? Whenever I have a helpful tip or suggestion, I would love to share it with others. I don't really have an area of expertise.

Do you know any other members here? No

How many kids? Ages? 11 yr old son who lives with me, 16, almost 17 year old daughter living with family in another state

Tell us about yourself. I am a 37 year old woman and have recently moved from Indiana to Virginia. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. In addition to trying to learn new ways to save, I love to cook, read books (mostly novels), spend time with my family, and have been trying (unsuccessfully) for about a year to teach myself to crochet.

Do you own any pets? Yes, I have a 4.5 year old shih tzu named Scooby.

Occupation? stay at home mom

Married or single? in a relationship

Interests and hobbies? answered in the about myself.

·
Registered
540 Posts
:welcome2: Delia

Lot of great people here, with great ideas, helpful hints, and a lending ear....

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Welcome Delia, to Frugal Village! Looking forward to your posts.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think you're my otherhalf. :pblow:
You made me feel better. Everyone tells me crochet is so easy and people have shown me different stitches but unless I'm actually using the stitches, I can't remember them 15 minutes after they're gone. Not to mention trying to read those patterns!

Thanks for the welcomes! You are a friendly group! :tay:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hi and welcome from Minnesota! :wave2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.