Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm Beth and I need help cutting down on my bills. I used to be a lot better about them, but the past year or so they have gotten out of hand.
I found this site while googling. I'm a SAHM of 2 girls- ages 3 and 2. I have 2 cats and 10 guppies. I don't know anyone on this board.
My husband and I are in a great deal of debt, having just obtained our first home. The mortgage is $1000 more a month than our rent was, and we never had to pay things like water and sewer before....so we have a lot of bigger bills to get used to. I need a whole new outlook and budget. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
One question- what do the abbreviations before $ mean in your signature lines? I grasp the change jar ones, and challenge amounts, but what do all the other ones mean?

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hi Beth :wave: welcome to the village, you'll find tons of info here on cutting costs and all that fun stuff! :)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome2: to frugal village.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! :welcome2:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Hi :welcome: to the Village!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Village. :wave:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hi Beth and welcome to the Village! :wave:

CC = credit card and PIF = paid in full

HTH (hope that helps)

·
27,948 Posts
Welcome to the Village! :apple:

·
4,028 Posts
Hi and Welcome.

Great question to ask, I too have been wondering.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Hi. Welcome. You'll get lots of support, advice and laughs here :)

·
Licence to Kill
3,479 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the village! :)

Let's see... EF is Emergency Fund, CC is Credit Card, SL is Student Loan. Are there others you're wondering about? Those are all I can think of???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts