Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone. I've been lurking awhile on the site and decided it was time to sign up and say hi. I have an awful lot of debt that I'm trying very hard to pay off, and the tips and encouraging attitude of the site have been very helpful. Thanks to all of you, and hello.

To answer the questions:

How did you hear about frugal village? just found it in my web travels - always looking for tips re: simple and frugal living

What interests you here? frugal tips, simple living

What will you contribute? :cheergrl: Encouragement, tips, probably a lot of questions.

Do you know any other members here? not personally, though I've gotten to know some through lurking.

How many kids? Ages? none

Tell us about yourself.

Do you own any pets? no

Occupation? legal secretary. Hope to return to school full-time when I've paid off my debt. (Goal is fall, 2010)

Married or single? single, though I have a wonderful boyfriend whom I've been dating for the past 18 months.

Interests and hobbies? gardening, camping, cooking. Taking a wine-tasting class this semester and have become an amateur wine connoisseur.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village.

·
19,119 Posts
Aloha from Hawaii!! Glad you upgraded from lurking to participating LOL!! You'll have fun here!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi and Welcome.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi and Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
:welcome: Hi and welcome to Frugal Village from Ontario! :wave2: