Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here in Manchester NH.....anyone close by? Just moved here so good tips on where to shop and all that jazz would be much appreciated!!!!

Melina

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
hello melina!! welcome to the village! i'm from indiana....just wanted to give you a big welcoming (((hug)))!!:smball: :smball:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hello and welcome!! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, I am in Nashua. Nice to see someone from close by here!! I am not too familiar with Manchester so I really can't tell you where a good place to shop is. I usually food shop at Shaws because they double coupons to .99 but never buy anything without a coupon. They are a little overpriced. Anything else I can help you with, just ask!

Ann

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I live in Pembroke NH (just south of Concord).
For food shopping I go would go to Shaws to get their deals BUT on regular priced items they are more than other stores , I go mostly for their buy1get1 free or shop and save, shop and save is cheaper BUT shaws will usually have some great deals...
Where in Manshester do you live? there is a decent shaws in hooksett not far from the Manchester line..
There is a BJ's being built in Hooksett right off exit 10 for bulk shopping. should be open by summer I think

Any more questions ask but that is what I can think of for food shopping..
Eileen

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi!

WOW! Fellow NHer's. We actaully shop bulk at BJ's down in Salem because it is the closest one so I am looking forward to the one opening up in hooksett :):)

We are in Goffstown and down the street there are both a shaws and a hannafords. We go to hannafords. How does the doulbe couponing work at shaws? I never done that before!

Where do y'all go for diapers? formula?

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shaws doubles coupons up to 99 cents, and they will only double 6 of each coupon. They are more expensive then Hannafords for regular things. My babies are 13 and 15 so I can't help you with the diapers and formula but I would think that Walmart would be a cheaper place for those if you have one near you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts