Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He sent me his proposal, and it was so idiotic as to be laughable. You ladies that said he was trying to maintain control were completely correct, he does not even want me to leave town without my cell phone with the children without his WRITTEN permission! Here is a list of things I would need his written permission for:

Blood work for the children
Educational assessments of the children
Leaving the city limits with the children
Changing their school
Changing any childcare situation
Visiting my family
Counselling for the children
Going across the border to go shopping with the children
Changing the visitation schedule in any way unless HE requests it:bs:

He also wants me to forgive 100% of the back support and base new payments on his alledged 2006 income of $7000. Yes you are reading correctly. How frugal he must be!

Not a single solitary chance in the depths of you-know-where. The money for the lawyer is arranged and I will see his whiny little butt in court!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Glad you stuck to your guns, he will continue to try to control whenever possible. Glad you are dragging him before the judge. WTG!

Hold him accountable for all the back support he owes.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Sounds to me.. that it is a control thing. But also the list of stuff, is like he is trying to make sure you don't up and run. My mother used to say that when people hint around, they are usually the first to contemplate that.. I would keep an eye on him...

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow I pity him, lol He is still trying to control everything, take his BUTT to court! :) and keep us posted.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Karen,

Yeesh, so sorry about all the drama. But I am glad that you have the lawyer part under control......Maybe you should have your lawyers investigator interview the other guys that work at his establishment and find out what they make a week in tips, wages ect.......

Just an idea.

leezza

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sorry for the drama....but he wants you to forgive 100% of what he owes you....as if!! You can tell he has no lawyer but the wacky proposal he came up with. Sounds like a real control freak. Good luck with getting this behind you.

Hope he earns alot of $1 bills to pay you back !

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
The whole situation is almost laughable, it's so ridiculous.

Get as much $$ as you can from him. After all, they're his kids.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
What is he smoking and where can I get some?!?!?

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I would think any judge is going to laugh at his proposal, too. Good luck in court!

·
4,028 Posts
And now that i've stopped laughing.....

Good Luck in Court! and WTG!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
can't...reply...laughing...too...hard...peein....pants!

phew, what a moron. Good luck in court. let us know what happens. this bozo (haven't gotten the satisfaction of using that word in a while. but it fits...no?) will get his comuppins before the judge.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I am so sorry you are still dealing with this. I'll be thinking about you all. I would say "good luck" ,but I don't think you will need it!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Go get em sister!!! Sigh, where DO some of them come up with these silly ideas anyway?

NAIL HIS BUTT TO THE WALL!!!

We're here for ya :)

hugs.
kj

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Oh my stars! He is insane. How could he even have the gall to put them on paper :yikes: . I hope when you take him to court that they make him pay you all the arrears and the intrest on it also. I think that any judge that sees that he is leaving the girls alone without proper supervision while he is out stripping will not think twice about any visitation restrictions that YOU want. If he can't even afford proper child care, he does not deserve any overnight visits, JMHO.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
He must be nuts!!! Daisygirl keep strong and go get the little bugger!!! Why does he only make $7000 a year? He could work here full time at minimum wage and make double that!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Buckeye, he makes far more than $7000 - somehow he cooked up his books to show only that income. He showed that he was operating his business at a loss. My job is to prove that.

I'm not fooling around. It is all-out war. Thanks as always for backing me up!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts