Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I was actually searching the net for a secondhand copy of 'The Complete Tightwad Gazette' when I stumbled across this site. I can't find it anywhere in Oz, not new or secondhand. I was hoping to score a copy so I wouldn't have to order it and wait for it to be shipped over here. Our library doesn't even have it. Oh well, never mind, at least I found this site and it looks like it could be fun.

I'm a single mum of 5, 3 living with me. I have a veggie garden, I make my own bread and baked goods, yoghurt and ice cream. I love quilting and gardening, reading and blogging.

I am totally addicted to frugal living and have noticed a huge difference financially since I've been on this path. I've been de-cluttering my home like crazy and have had some great finds on freecycle as well as given heaps away too.

Look forward to getting to know you.
Michelle

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hi Michelle & :welcome:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hi Michelle, wecome to the village.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hi Michelle :wave: and welcome! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the village, Michelle. :welcome: :cone2:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! :wave2:

·
Registered
107 Posts
welcome from a fellow aussie :)

·
27,948 Posts
Welcome to the Village Michelle, make yourself at home.:apple:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Darlene

Welcome from another fellow Aussie, near Sydney. You can find a copy of the Tightwad Gazette occasionally on ebay, I found one after having a search activated for about 3 months, so if you are patient I'm sure one will crop up. Just create a search for one.

I hope you enjoy this site, there are some great people here and I've learnt a lot about cooking, frugality and budgeting from these ladies!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Nice to meet ya Michelle!! Im Charlene and Im from PEI, Canada.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:welcome2: to the Village!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello from one Michelle to another Michelle. :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts