Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm so glad I found these boards. About me, I'm a stay at home mommy to 2 girls and a boy plus another girl on the way (due January 09). My husband and I recently lost our home in the city due to the economy and our bankruptcy. We are blessed enough to be able to move into a 3 bedroom trailer my husband owns on his parent's property. It's a tight fit for us for now but we'll build on eventually. I am new at frugality but I'm catching on quickly and I'm much happier here with almost nothing than I was with everything in the city. So that is me in a nutshell, nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hi there and :welcome:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome. Congratulations on your little one. Glad to have you here.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village.

·
27,948 Posts
:welcometofv:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome to Frugal Village!

·
Registered
632 Posts
:cowwave: Hi and welcome to the Village. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Pssst. Life in the country is sooooo much better than living in a city anyway. Your kids will love growing up in the country. You'll love living where it's peaceful and quiet and you can have big vegetable gardens! Embrace the changing times and start fresh and new, step out on the porch and smile, you're home.

Reactions: Amish Country Livin

·
Registered
198 Posts
:welcome2: to FV!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Welcome to the Village!
You'll learn that you can live without alot of things you used to think you HAD TO have. You've got a good man and your children your a rich woman.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your your stay with us.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Hi & Welcome to Frugal Village. Do you live in Amish country? I do in Indiana.
I have 3 sons 1 college graduate and out on his own. 1 20yr old and in limbo. 1 16 yrs sophmore in high school. A dog~Sparky and a cat~Tigger.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Welcome to the Village. :welcome2:

·
Registered
528 Posts
:grnwave: Welcome to the village. We will teach you many new things that will help you from around the house to finances.

Monner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts